Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Trust In Me.

I don't know where to begin to be honest. No. Scratch that. I don't know where to end...

I'm confused about a lot right now. And bummed out, I guess you can say. And you probably already know why.

Truth is, I don't know where to go from here.

Is it right to leave here?

Is what I want right at all?

I'm tired of being alone. I miss you so much... so much.


There's so much I want from you. I still don't understand what happened as much as I want to understand. I don't.


Sometimes, I want to be angry. Sometimes, I feel I have a right to be angry, but I can't be. Not at you at least. Not at finally seeing you happy.


I will put my emotions aside for you anyday.


I want you to talk to me like I'm your best friend. Kinda like you did Sunday night. I felt happy with you trusting me like that all over again. And I want you to know and believe that the advice I gave you was from the bottom of my heart. Not because I still want you or I'm just your ex girlfriend.

I want the best for you. And I know you deserve better.


But it's hard to take advice about relationships from an ex that you know still has feelings for you, I know. I'm sorry. But I just want you to know that I will put my feelings aside to push you toward the person you want to be with. Or even the relationship. Even if it's not me. As hard as it may be for you to believe, I will put aside my emotions for you. I always have. If it makes you happy, then so be it. Trust in me.


I'm here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment