Remember, my love, that you are my world. It's difficult not being able to hold you or kiss you or talk to you as often as I'm used to, but I'm willing to work hard at keeping my head held high. I know we got mad or annoyed at each other today, but we can't let it keep happening. And I'm sorry that I teared up today a few times. It's just with everything going on with money, and you and me, I'm really frusterated. I'm sorry, baby.
I'm just so anxious to know what's going to happen next. Everything's just come abroad all at the same time and it's just gotten me nervous cause my senior year's already here. I'm supposed to start school August 10th, but where? I have no clue. I still have to be mentally prepared to know exactly where we're going. Everything's just coming down on us all at once. It's really difficult. And I know things aren't going easy for you either right now. But this is why we have to be strong and consistent.
We've already been through a lot. I know we can overcome this obstacle, baby. We just have to keep working together. You and I, with the help of God, can accomplish anything we put our minds to. So, for now, let's just make the best of what we can get. I know it's a change from what we're used to, but let's adjust. Look at the up side now. At least we have more to talk to when we see each other. Somehow, that's a good thing. I'll try to keep from bursting with energy when I see you from now on. I'm sorry about last night if I annoyed you. I know all of this is probably jumbled up in my own way, ha, but who better to understand it than my Lame Penguin. I love you, baby. And cheer up a bit, please. We have lots of things to look forward to and overcome. I love you, baby. Goodnight<33

No comments:
Post a Comment