Saturday, July 25, 2009

It Only Makes Us Stronger...

So we're almost at two years (: Well, not really, aha, but we're getting there. Honestly, as a couple, I believe that we've reached the point at where most couples our age haven't. I mean, we've only been together for like a year and almost seven months and known each other for almost two years, and yet, we're way stronger, wiser, and more mature than any other couple I've met. I think we've even beat out my parents, haha.

Wow, and we have so much history too, baby! From the time that I walked up to you, to the time I forced you to watch Sweeney Todd (haha), to the time I fell flat on my face in front of you, and so many more memories. Gosh, I love it. And the thing that still gets me is that we're still growing up and learning as a couple. By now, I think that any other couple would have already broken up with the things that we've been through, but not us. We've stood by each other and learn to work on our differences like a real couple would.

You have made me the happiest Panda in the world. In my world, I'm rolling all over the greenest, fluffiest grass ever! Haha. I love how when I talk to other girls and I tell them about how you and I talk like 24/7 and see each other almost every day, they're all "Omgsh, don't you get tired of it? I would. I can't see my bf everyday cause then he gets on my nerves or we end up arguing." haha, but not us. I get excited to see you everyday. Even when we're angry at each other, haha. I swear, I do!

  • I know I have my family and stuff, but you're honestly the only one that I can really talk to. You're the only one I can really have an intellectual conversation with.
  • You're the only one that I can say the stupidest things and act the lamest ways, and you'll still get me the majority of the time.
  • You're the only one I can tell all my secrets to and the only one I know who will keep them.
  • You're the only one who will take care of me when I'm sick.
  • You're the only one who can make me laugh because you know my tickle spots.
  • You're the only one who knows what I'm really feeling.
  • You're the only one who would sacrifice the most amazing job just to stay with me.
  • You're the only one who really believes in me.
  • And of all the people in the world, you're the only one who loves me as much as you do.

What I'm tring to say is that I love you. I've said it so many ways before so I thought I might change it up a bit, ha. I'm lucky I'm in love with you. I'm lucky I ever got the chance to know you. You make me so happy. I'm sorry for all the hurt I've ever cost you. One day, I'll pay you back for everything you've done for me, and more. I'm sorry.

I love you.

<010808

No comments:

Post a Comment