So the day is finally here (:
A whole 18 months, and I'm still not tired of you, haha. Just kidding, baby.
I love you so much! I'm so thankful and blessed that God put us here together. I know that I may not always be the girlfriend you'll always deserve, but I'm learning a lot, and I think I've gotten the hang of this pretty well. I WILL get better. You can count on it, baby. Well, here's to a
a whole year and a half on our relationship and almost two years of being my best friend.
We have been through so much together. I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you. You're all I've ever wanted and all I'll ever need.
IFLY, baby<33
Muah!
<33301.08.08<333
A whole 18 months, and I'm still not tired of you, haha. Just kidding, baby.
I love you so much! I'm so thankful and blessed that God put us here together. I know that I may not always be the girlfriend you'll always deserve, but I'm learning a lot, and I think I've gotten the hang of this pretty well. I WILL get better. You can count on it, baby. Well, here's to a
a whole year and a half on our relationship and almost two years of being my best friend.
We have been through so much together. I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you. You're all I've ever wanted and all I'll ever need.
IFLY, baby<33
Muah!
<33301.08.08<333

No comments:
Post a Comment