Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby, Baby, Baby<33

Gosh, I have never been in this state of mind before in my life. I love it! Just the whole feeling of being loved and always having somebody there by your side is abolutely amazing. He has total control of my life, and I am actually okay with that. Without him, I would be so broken and still dong stupid things to this day. But thank God for giving me this wonderful blessing in my life. He has sent this angel just for me and I could never be more in debt to this wonderful person who has given me his all since day one. He loves me. I know he does. He has proved it. I only wish that I could return it all back to him and more. I love him.

  1. The way he messes with me and calls me names just to pick on me. I love how we can both mess with each other, but still know when to stop.
  2. I love how we can never be bored with each other. We always find something to do even of it's lame.
  3. When I'm having a horrible day, I know that I can go straight to him and just vent without worrying that he'll be angry with me.
  4. He always puts aside his situations just to help me out with mine.
  5. I love how if my day is going really bad, or I'm crying, or I'm angry, he somehow always manages to put a huge smile on my face.
  6. He has these amazingly beautiful, brown eyes and when the sun hits them they give off a hint of a honey color. And his dark, curly eyelashes just bring out the color of his eyes even more. That's my favorite.
  7. His smile is huge and his laughter is the cutest. It's not too loud, but it's not quiet either. And I like how he doesn't have to laugh out loud at everything he thinks is funny.
  8. I love how he's just so comfortable around me now that we can have fart battles and just laugh our asses off, haha.
  9. I find it really awesome how we kind of are opposites in a lot of things, but I think that's what makes us stronger.
  10. Our fights can almost always be solved. We haven't encountered one issue that we couldn't fix.
  11. I think that with the way that we support one another, we will definitely get really far in life.
  12. There are way too many more reasons why I love him, haha, so for now I'm just going to leave it at this. I'll list more when I don't have to sleep, haha.

I love you baby! Muah!<333

<33301.08.08<333

No comments:

Post a Comment