Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not a Tear Was Shed

Baby, don't you worry, my love. Everything's going to be fine. Stop worrying. For now, just look ahead. I know it's easier said than done, but it's the only way that we'll know things will be fine. Don't stop now and say this is it. I'm with you every step of the way. I love you. Together, we're the strength that can keep ten together; but that's only together. I can't do this alone. We have to stay at the same pace that we began everything with. That's what keep you alive, baby. You AND I together. I will always be able to look ahead thanks to you, baby. But imagine what we could both do for each other if we both kept our heads up together. Maybe yours will stay a bit higher than mine 'cause mine's so big, haha, but that's okay because every bit counts. In this relationship, there is no such thing as looking down or giving up. We have proved that. Let us be triumphant in all that we do together. So, don't cry, darling. No more worrying. Just leave it in the hands of God and only Him. Remember that together we're inevitable.


(originally a text from me sent on February 1st, 2009 at 9:41 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment