Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Love, My Love...

This last poem was written August 29, 2009 by you.
I remember reading this poem, and feeling the most beautiful thing in the world. If I knew the word for it, I would use, but I know it wasn't love. It was something more. I remember I even teared up, and you made fun of me for it. Nothing in the world will ever be able to top what I still feel for you or how appreciated I feel of you. You gave me what nobody could ever give me. You made me feel wanted, appreciated, loved, but you also showed me and reminded me what 'stability' was. I'm not sure if I will be able to feel that again, but I just want to tell you that I will work my ass off to make this relationship continue.

I honestly no longer know what more to say. I've said all that I had to say to try to stay with you..

The only thing that I believe that I can do is work my ass off from this point on. I know we're meant to be. I feel it. And honestly, I really hope that you find what you're looking for because I really miss and need you like you'll never ever know right now. You've put your part in enough, I guess. And I guess that now, it's my turn to make a change for us. So don't worry, baby. Everything will be fine. I promise. Just please wait for me. Please. Make this worth the wait. And I'll do my best to make my part worth waiting for too. I love you and I miss you soooo much, my Penguin. I still have 74 more penguins to give you, by the way, and the rest of my life too.

Goodnight for now.

Always <333 01.08.08 <333

No comments:

Post a Comment