I dream by day and live by night.
Cause that's the only time that the world comprehends me.
I mustn't creep, but dare I speak?
Who is next in line to tear away the light?
Break the stance, or eat your words.
I fall to keep the world spinning still.
My worst desires are all thrown in the fire.
For the ashes are still to be renewed.
I favor the night that's close to my heart.
Ignorant desires are to be left ten steps aside.
Walking beside you they hear every secret.
And soon enough, they can shred you apart.
I gave in to life.
I gave in to bliss.
And every desire just became the abyss.
An eternity to accomplish, a journey just begun.
The lock, I have found.
The key, my night contains.
I dream by day, and still live by night.
I guess I chose to be...alive.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment